Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Fun

I have my birthday this week fun stuff, I am entering the downward slope to 30, which everyone tells me isn't that bad. Yeah because they already hit the slope and are making their way to 40.

Moosie will be 2 in about a month and I am not sure where the time went, it was like yesterday I was bringing her home; a little bundle. I don't know if growing up is what I want my kids to do, but I know it is going to happen sometime. Before I know it they will be all grown up and starting their own lifes; telling me their kids (hopefully) are growing up to fast. I had a dream one night that I had five boys and my daughter and all the boys became priests (Catholic so no marriage or children) and my daughter finally got married and had a baby at 30. Why I wanted to be a grandma so bad in my dream I am not sure but, wow what a joy. Funny what dreams make us realize sometimes, life works out in different ways.

No comments: